All women will choose to reach their optimal physical, emotional and spiritual health potential with no health disparities based on race, ethnicity, gender, culture, age or socioeconomic status.
To empower women, especially women in mid-life, to prioritize and improve their physical and emotional health and reduce their health disparities.
We fulfill our Mission/Vision through specific goals:
- The development of the Prime Time Sister Circles® (PTSC);
- The development of the Prime Time Woman Circles® (PTWC);
- Working to reduce major risk factors ( poor nutrition, sedentary behavior, unmanaged stress) for cardiovascular disease , cancer, diabetes; depression and obesity, major causes of premature and preventable deaths among this population;
- Providing innovative and sustainable approaches, tools and skills for mid -life women to actively manage their health and wellness and improve their quality of life;
- Changing the health knowledge, attitudes and behaviors of women through published educational information, support groups, lectures, and workshops;
- Attracting financial investment to launch and scale our operations to meet the needs of our target population;
- Conducting medical, behavioral and evaluation studies to increase the data available about the midlife experiences of women and improve services;
- The development of the National Training Institute;
- Through the publication of peer reviewed articles and the distribution of the book, Prime Time: The African American Woman’s Complete Guide to Midlife Health and Wellness .